Enjoy,

It's a great boat, fast on many points of sail, some drawbacks, especially with the spin, as in a huge barn door jib, etc. Hard for any boat to beat it on a true reach however.

The pics of someones former 6.0, do not show the factory '4-way jib system', but rather gommets in the tramp for the jib block. This could be an advantage when rigging the spin however, and I'm pretty sure thats whay it is rigged that way. Looks good.

Just like your old boat, so much can be said about rigging, etc. Take your time, sounds as though you will use sound advice, and don't be to afraid to try some different rigging from time to time and see the results.

As said, the blocks on the foil, are for jib luff tensior while on the fly. I had a furler on mine, and rarely ever used this for this purpose.

My avatar is me on my former N6.0na, with a homemade plastic tube snuffer (behind the windward hull in the pic), which I made after mye N20 syle E-O snuffer (shown in a pic), was dragged under again and again during a distance race when the spin was in the snuffer.

You have some great advice here, good luck and enjoy you 6.0.

F-18 Infusion
#626- SOLD it!

'Long Live the Legend of Chris Kyle'