It's because you went A cat Dave! We all know they don't want anyone else at their regattas!

Hey, I'm joking here, I totally get it and even support the idea of A cat only regattas. It's their game, if they only want A cats, no biggie. I know some guys get their knickers in a wad over it but I don't mind and I don't feel -left out- because if I really wanted in, I'd buy an A cat. I support these guys all getting together to talk about...A cats. I get it. It's a development type class and they want to see what's new, who's done what, how does that work, etc.

AND, having stumbled upon an A cat only regatta here and there, they have always been very welcoming to me and taken time to show me all the neet new stuff they are doing. I think it's great really.

And I understand Hobie Cat wanting to run Hobie Only regattas, again, that does not piss me off at all.

I get it.

Join the HCA and buy a Hobie and you too can play. I wish people would not get so "Offended" by such regattas. If you want your own regatta, like Ding has been saying, Put up or shut up.

The A cat guys have done plenty of -Put up- and I applaude them for it.

I may get an A cat someday, please don't hate me for it...

In the mean time, I'm happy to go to -ANY- regatta, no matter who is puting it on. If I were to have an F16 only regatta here in my back yard, would you hate me for that?

What if I don't have room in my backyard but for about 10 boats? But, not wanting to be a Dick, I open it up to everything, and 30 boats show up, and 20 of them are pissed they've got no room to set up?? So am I a snob for not allowing all the other boats?

Blade F16