Originally Posted by HMurphey
Dear Ventuckey,

I came down to the kitchen this morning and before I turned on the computer, I put the "Wagner" Cast Iron Skillet on the stove and heated it up for .... (you guessed it) a couple of pieces of Habbersetts SCRAPPLE!!! There is nothing better then a cast iron skillet for scrapple ... nicely browned w/ a little ketchup (Hienz of course) ...

Now I can't fill up on Scrapple this morning since I have to have a MUSHROOM CHEESE STEAK for lunch just for JW .... the things I suffer through for my fellow multihullers ......

What day do the rolls fly in from Philly???? That's the day to go ..... MMmmmmmmm a fresh Philly Italian Roll .....

Harry

While looking for the photograph I found that I can order it and have it shipped anywhere in the US. So I pulled the trigger and and have 10 lbs on the way.

I'll be thinking of ya when I am sitting on my patio in shorts and a t-shirt, picking oranges off my tree for the fresh juice and enjoying my oven broiled scrapple in January. grin

Habersetts is good, but it doesn't beat the stuff you can get at the Reading Terminal that comes in the tins.

I'll make it a point to hook up with you when I get back there in the spring.

John