Tad do you want to keep over paying for parts from nacra? Win you can by sails from a loft of your choice for half the cost? And put sum development in to them yourself? Nacra does not even support the fleet/OD class anymore. The parts prices will go up due to the fact that they are now special order parts!!!

As for the nacra 6.0 I assume you’re talking about the class dyeing around the time with the whole NA thing. You were not even sailing then how would you know? Take it from me a as I worked at a dealer forever and have sold thousands of nacra parts/boats . The 6.0 class died win the I18/I20 came out its a case of what happens win the factory stops supporting a class.

The N20 is my favorite boat of all time but they will let it die off just like the 6.0!!!
In my opinion the class is gone either way. But I would still like to see a fast 20 foot class.
The N20 is a good starting point for this new class to get off the ground and that’s it. I intend to build a boat to the class specs

Please remember no one if forcing anything on you tad feel free to keep your boat stock and sail in the OD Class if that’s what you like that’s your right. There is a lot more stock 20’s than open 20’s

Open20NA 1337 FOR THE WIN!!!