On Water judging,don,t need judge boats all over the course.Most incidents happen at the marks.
Bumper Boat mentality needs to stop?Why would it if no one protests.Minor and unavoidable should be removed from the Rule Book (in fact I think it is removed).The general perception is that if you protest someone that you are the bad guy..Problem with our sport is so much is left to the discression of the individual.Some people want to protest every thing and some people just don,t want to be bothered protesting anything.I have raced in both situations and neither good.
The discussion was about how to make North Americans,more competitive.So if training camps don,t work and we don,t know how to start in big fleets,then the answer is?
Still not buying the fact you need to race in big fleets to be good .Fleet 204 probably puts more boats on the start line for a Fleet race and there Madcatter then any other Hobie Fleet I know of.They are actually the only guys I hear about that actually practice,work out and have Sailing related seminaries.

Last edited by mmadge; 02/23/14 10:10 AM.