Originally Posted by soulsailor
About 2 years ago my Doc told me i have Type 2 Diabetes, So before that I was always working out but never took it serious ! in 2015 I bought myself a Fat Bike I use to do Mountain Biking so i decided to get back in it at that time I was 250lbs I am really into Technical stuff, I might ride 3 times a week. 10 miles in the woods doesn't seem like a lot but it kills you. I have to bring food with me to snack on so my sugar doesn't drop to far being all alone most of the time, I rather Die Sailing not in the woods LOL! So far I am down to 198lbs I need 20 more i think. When i am not riding I do Beachbody workouts! have you ever heard of Tony Horton P90X, or Shawn T Insanity workouts? I will mix these up into one nice workout but still working on Pull ups that is one hard thing but it might come in handy if i ever fall of my boat! LOL I am 47 now i figured i better get this sh*T into a Life style now before i get older .. Non of it is easy I have change my eating I eat less and do Cardio like a rock star!

Soulsailor... this is awesome.. and keep up the good work..

I agree the hardest part is the change in eating habits...