To get a little bit back on topic -- on the F16 forum somebody apparently wants the number 666 for his Blade. This was my response:

What is in a name, or in this case a number?

I would not tempt fate by asking for a number like 666. I tend to be somewhat superstitious about boat names and numbers.

Rick and a bunch of people on his boat were rescued once in the Gulf Stream by a freighter named "Kindly." (Good name.)

A big monohull sailboat that we were hired to maintain for a while was named "Incorrigible." The wife of the original owner of the boat died of cancer. And the wife of the current owner (at the time we were involved) also died of cancer. (Bad name. The second owner should have changed the name to something less aggressive sounding. Boats are supposed to be female in gender.)

A young sailor (college student) drowned when trapped under a Hobie 16 named "Wet Screams." We were there in Vancouver, BC when it happened. The next day when I saw the name on the boat, it really freaked me out.

After that I decided it is very important to be careful what you wish for when you name a boat.