Ooh, Dermot, that sounds gaelic to me (but my ribs are sore from laughing !! it`s even funnier if you translate directly to english (and no, it`s not Dutch either.)
I guess it`s safer to stick to English on this forum, bad enough we often mis-understand eachother due to perception differences caused by our varying understanding of the same thing.
oh and on the original topic, I`ll agree with whoever said it looks very ... bouyant (I think Maughan ?)
Looks like they used a new building process where you inflate the hull before it cures, and they forgot to stop at the correct pressure.
Does look like it can handle more weight and be pushed quite hard before the bow goes under though. Does seem a bit worrying that they are launching a new hull shape though, will that not make the last Nacra F18`s a bit obsolete ? And how does that work out when a "Nacra F18 Nationals" is held, all boats are meant to sail off the same rating but there will be performance differences between hull shapes. In my opinion this is vastly different from the Hobie strategy, which seems to be working.