No Alter Ego jackass. Just a name. Ive not pretended to be any one. Lets look at who you are a little closer tho shall we.

You claim to be in Western europe which your quite obviously not. You first claim to be a f16 sailor and then tack over to the 104 which you are not a member of either class. Your name isn't clayton either. Whos the pretender Clayton??? Who puts up false fronts??? Im not even sure that you are the same person as previous posts. Had to call in some help did we? For that matter Buccaneer are you a man pretending to be a pirate?

Im not guessing or making assumptions i know who you are the first post was enough. My previous posts are a pretty good description of you. I dont blame your upbringing, your parents are "probably" lovely people you just turned out to be not so cool.

As for constantly tying me back to nacra. I just work for them sometimes, I own a brand new hobie, i think that qualifies me as one of the few semi-impartial people here. My opinions are my own and i stand by them. The only agenda that i would like to see pushed is as many classes of cat coming together as possible and actually doing some racing instead of talking it up and not putting your boat where your mouth is. The 104 is a great example of a class that brings sailors together.

As for the French nationals there was an obvious communication problem and i apologise to and congratulate the spitfire crew that won. That avenue will not work again tho and results will have to be sorted out on the water from now on. I dont think any of the sailors will have a problem with that.

You give up clayton, you've got nothing and never had it. And that goes for both of you.

Sue xxx

Aido
Viper 288