I apologize if I come off strongly as a know-it-all type etc., I have a passion for this sport and would like to see this class grow, because the N20 is one of the best sailing boats I've ever had the opportunity to drive. And no, I don't know all things Nacra by any means, have fought some battles (Performance Sails) that have been fought before and lost; I am learning the hard way and perhaps the time consuming way but I am learning. You are free to find out who I really am-my sail number is at the bottom of all my posts and I competed in Tradewinds and Spring Fever this year; those results are all online.

As far as class spokesperson, I was simply reiterating what was discussed at the meeting; when I emphasize "I" in a post it is to emphasize that it is my opinion, not necessarily those of the class or other's. Trey is technically the N20 class representative, as the somewhat self-appointed class director. I honestly have no beef with this, Trey has more contacts in the industry than most, has been campaigning N20's for a good while and most of his advice is generally sound. If we go tearing each other up, we look like a bunch of fools with no plan to get things done.

Todd, you are correct that I am unaware of who is sailing in CRAW or San Diego, but I am aware of those groups of N20 sailors. My main point was to get those sailors involved, either through catsailor, or personal conversations.

Trey is absolutely correct with the rollout plan; there is not much we can do to force Nacra to a faster time line, perhaps they will be generous and develop the main and jib at the same time. Lets be glad they are willing to do SOMETHING to get the boat speed up above the F18's, where our rating sits.

Scorpion F18