I don't hate you
i don't dislike you.
i even admire your sailing spirit and respect your age

i hope there is some language barrier that causes our miss-understandings, but i think it is other ...

"Where have i been?" - I originally forced rick to close my account down (as the only way to stop getting his SPAM)

I only came back after Rick's passing, when I realized that I had connections at the hosting company Rick owed money: and was about to "throw the site away / forever losing this info (I worked with the CEO years ago) and I offered to help Damon save this site (with no benefit to me).

I have not been very active here since Damon took over because ... i didn't find it interesting
i only occasionally poke in to see if the site has any traffic at all and if there is anything interesting being discussed or amusing

when the AC starts up again i will be very interested in the opinions of many people here (whom i greatly respect)

I have re read my 2 posts as you suggested
I would have changed the way i worded 1 sentence but besides that ...

i still think your response to Catman was rude and one example why this site is in it's current status

You asked a forum a question, then you insult the person who responds, call him a baby and insult him in many others ways..

Have fun with that!

Mn3