I have to add that Hobie USA Co. supports a lot of regattas through product give-a-ways, rental boats, etc. (like the Wave nationals at Rick’s place) and in regards to the H16 worlds supplies 60 new boats (along with other support that they do not have to supply), and Hobie USA is planning to supply 60 boats to the 2004 H16 Worlds, if they come to the USA or Mexico (most likely to take place in Mexico, Yucatan Peninsula). For instance with the Hobie 16 Trapseat Worlds they are giving much to the event. And the NAHCA is very supportive of the Trapseat worlds, and in many other instances. I am a member (along with my family members) of NAHCA (IHCA) and USSA because they support sailing and work very hard to make events and especially youth events happen. They are not perfect but are doing their best. Also, if you do not want to be part of NAHCA why not join USSA Multihull Council organization instead of creating a new one. USSA MHC council is there for you and ready to support you anyway they can. Art Stevens is a hard working chairman and will back you any way he can. Art is bringing the “Fast and Fun” youth program to our area this summer and supports us and anyone for that matter any way he can. Cheers and have a very marry holiday season!