Steve:

Try reading what I have written before you reply. Here's a quote from my first post "I think it would be wise to add other classes as an X class and they can score themselves (taking the burden off the volunteers). If you want to race one design, then buy a Hobie. This is the reason many people buy Hobies (including myself)." Now, go back and read it again to make sure you understand what I am saying.................OK, now does it say there that I support Hobie only regattas??...NO Does it say that I shun other cat sailors??.........NO Does it say somewhere that I am rude to other cat sailors and somehow I tell them they are less of a sailor because they don't sail Hobies??.....NO Does it suggest that Hobies are the fastest boats??......NO

I, like Cheech, choose to sail and race a Hobie because it is a one design. As I mentioned before, I don't like handicapped racing (doesn't mean I don't want to see it at Hobie races). I don't know where your anger comes from, but it is clearly clouding your reading comprehension. You are reading things into what people are saying and turning it around. NAHCA is doing the right thing. If Fleets want to add an X class........by all means, do so.......I just ask that the X class provide someone to help with the scoring. Good Grief, is that asking too much??? Steve, please slow down on the reading and try and read things once again to make sure you are comprehending them correctly.

Kip