Aye Tim and Peter.
The red rag to a bull statement seems to have the hand brake on. Perhaps seeing as the last couple of posts on the subject of fat head sails and spinnackers on a fine piece of cat design has touched more than a few people with guilt who think the same as I.(no response for about a fortnight) Restricted classes have their place in the world and unrestricted classes have their place as well. It's a shame when some individuals in the world seem to try and influence others by constant badgering until they achieve what they set out for. Regardless of the cost to others and their thoughts. I'm sorry the world is not full of sheep and (if it is) this can only be detrimental to the success of something that is a success already. As only a newcomer to the class again after exiting it 15 years ago the talk of all the great ideas will only shut the door to many potential competitors again. I don't think I would be alone in this thought. I would have hoped that a few more people would have joined the forum discussion, but maybe I am wrong in my point of veiw??
Please don't take this response as aggressive but topical and wonder if anyone else out there cares to respond in favour of my opinion?
Regards,
Switch.