You guys nailed it...............
Smooth glossy uncluttered front page, forums condensed and perhaps a check box in the lower corner for "notify me when a new post is posted" to a thread your involved in.

The SA reference was merely for the look. Has the really cool column of vids of current events and races right down the middle. There's plenty of beachcat action captured on video to do the same, albeit MOST of the cat action is in Europe. There is currently as we speak a TON of innovation, design and engineering going into the next generation of catamarans, they're damn near airplanes now. Although very few can afford cutting edge catamarans, the catamarans over the last 30 years will soon become dirt cheap as the pro's want to upgrade leaving lower and mid level sailors a chance to snap up a 10 year newer boat while flipping their current boat to someone under them, ect ect.

http://vimeo.com/83829320

Currently I see great entry level catamarans, turn key , nothing needed with trailer for $1000 - $2000. Various brands.
Lots of options and newer catamarans for $3k - $6k Race ready and clean. How much does golf gear, hunting gear, fishing gear run? You cant do ANY of that with your woman!
Tits Up!
Hahahaha

Many people I chat with at the lake are blown away by how cheap I tell them they can get a decent boat for.

Last edited by Tim594; 01/14/15 09:30 PM.

Tim Grover
Memphis TN

Hobie 16
Hobie 18
Hobie 20