Seriously guys...this is done, the event is over and even with the controversy it was the greatest single event I've ever attendend. Let's learn from it and let it go. I'm sure that R/C's in the future that are reading this thread or heard of the event, but haven't already, are going to carefully consider their wording is SI's when it comes to a minimum wind requirement or how often they measure and record the wind speed. Even our US Sailing committee is going to look at from several angles to see if there is a way to reduce the controversy in the future. I think we've learned and will learn a lot from this event. Further bashing it out is not going to help.
Jake, Sure is impressive to hear how much you think of the event, considering all of the ones you've been to this year! WOW! Way to go Tacie and team! I really enjoyed following the races! Couldn't get enough! Thanks to Brian and his team too! I really enjoyed their coverage! "Windgate" had me LOL! Mary, I am sooo with you on the rules!