Mark,
very well said.

You did an excellent job, and the people who protested you, yes they protested the RC, should be ashamed(a word taken from Matt Miller, (whoever the fu*K he is, smart butt commentor who wasnt there, nor is here anywhere other than a computer that I can find).
Ive bit my tongue thru this whole debate save my first comment, but for those "competitors"(a loosely termed adjective) that protested a race committee(can you believe that sh%t?) and now the couch sailors (who in their own minds know everything) to sit and bash Mark and the RC, Ive had enough. US Sailing is now going to use this example for future judges as "what not to do". Maybe the protesting boats can use this as what not to do also. I certainly lost a lot of respect for the people I thought were great sailors, and maybe they are great sailors, but sporting, they are not.

David Mosley
I was there, if you were not, then keep your monday morning comments to your self.

The men were amazed, and said, "What kind of a man is this, that even the winds and the sea obey Him?" Matthew 8:27