REGULAR MEMBER SUNNUCKS WILLIAM UK USA-27

Will Sunnucks owns a HT ?

Is that the same Will Sunnucks that is a UK sailor that came over for the Tybee 500, "chartered" a HT and afterwards said it was of the worst boats to do distance races on and would never do so again ?

Smyth never owned his own boat; I'm sure that he has his own sailnumber but the boat is probably now recycled into a new owner and new sailnumber.

That and other stuff.

It is just like Wall Street Finance, **** the books is not hard, coming up with concrete results to proof these numbers when the game is up is the hard part. Like the other poster says, there are some Worrell crews still waiting for the delivery of their boat.

Personally, I find it very strange that 50 sailors of the fame of Peter Cogan, Randy Smyth, Marshack, Lambert, Mike Krantz and Jay Sonneklar would (still) own a HT and be a class member for the last 5 years AND NEVER RACE IT. We do see them regulary on A-cats, F18's and I-20's though.

Come to think of it, for 50 boats sold in the USA we do see surprisingly little of them pop up in race results.

But hey ! Don't take my word for it. Believe what you want to believe.

Wouter

Wouter Hijink
Formula 16 NED 243 (one-off; homebuild)
The Netherlands