I think its a problem schrs has rating singlehanders against two man boats .
SCHRS has a few other flaws and anomolous assumptions that I won't go into as schrs has no intention of ever addressing them .

But

I think an answer may lie ahead in that SCHRS can be used as a measurement system to identify a "starting " rating and then use the new PY system in uk to continualy update ratings there after (the new PY system in UK will allow clubs to compute race results and publish to PY system at same time, with the py system computer analysing in real time ) these two systems coupled together could iron out the anomolies that exist in SCHRS . alternatively Texcel ratings could be used as starting point .

SCHRS caters well for the majority , who in handicap racing tend towards favoured boats , whilst doing something like above could even the whole field .

As you may guess I'm a disgruntled minority , however heartened by the progress rating systems are making in uk .

The mono hull sailors are desperate to find a way of initially rating new or adapted boats into py ,

We are lucky in having two measurement formulas , SCHRS and Texcell to get ball rolling