Mark,

I don't get to vote in NJ ... so the only way I can have any influence in NJ is to take my $$$'s to Maryland or Delaware or Hatteress ....

Oh by the way I have a "issue" w/ Philadelphia 's Parking Authority you don't even have to go in the city .... they send you tickets in the mail saying pay the fine or else ... my father got one in January when we could prove that he was sitting in the dentists chair having a root canal done ... the PPA said "Just pay the ticket and come in-town for a hearing" .... $$$$$'s and time .... we finally got it squashed by our state rep when he saw the dentists noterized letter ...

I paid that NJ ticket but swore no more NJ for me ...

Past Incidences:
2007- Had Bill Mest pulled over directly in front of me on the way to Shore Acres Regatta for speeding ... we were doing 48-50mph in a 50mph zone ... ask Megan, she was sitting beside me in the truck and witnessed the event
2008/Labor Day- Meet Triple Threat in CapeMay to help bring her home .... Taxi had to go through "Traffic Check-Point Stop/SeatBelt ... 93 tickets issued .... not a single in-state plate ... all tickets to "Out-of State" plates ... whats the statistical probibility of that????
2008/LaborDay: Sitting on Triple Threat in CapeMay Harbor .... Marine Police stopping every boat for "Safety Check" ... lots of tickets written/observed through binoculars ....most boat's had "out-of-state" registrations ....
2009: Given ticket for not wearing my seatbelt while numerous NJ tagged cars went by w/ the drivers not wearing their seatbelts ... only "out-of-state vehicles pulled over ....

Told NJ State Trooper (personal friend) of my observations .... was laughed at ... "that's the way it is in NJ" ....

so ... I DON"T DO NEW JERSEY ANYMORE ......

And how close do I live to NJ???? I even grew up on the NJ Shore spending time every summer at my grandfather's house in Villas NJ .... until my 30's .... started sailing "Cats" at Stone Harbor/122st Beach ... very 1st Hobie event, Wildwood Regatta/"B" Fleet Regatta 1984(?) ....

I refuse to give anymore of my HARDEARNED $$$$'s to a bunch of corrupt NJ cops and Pol's !!!!!

How many Area C Alter Cup Eliminations have I attended?????

How many Div11 Regatta's have I attended in NJ recently????

See any pattern???????

Call me "Hard-Headed" .... but I want fairness and justice for ALL ... not just those w/ NJ license plates when in NJ .....

So I want people to know ... it's not all the Alter Cup format .... but (personally for me) .... location ... location ... location !!!!!!!!

That's just the way it is for me .....

Harry