Guys,

While I will stand by my feelings and actions about New Jersey ... I should apologize to Bob Bergsted, Mark Santorelli and "Rondo" whom all put alot of effort into trying to hold the Area "C" Alter Cup Eliminations at Trixie's .....

And yes I'm being stupid when I don't wear a seat belt which is a bad habit I picked-up from my past Chevy Pick-up's since the shoulder strap would pass directly over my neck and chin ... uncomfortable, unadjustable and very poorly designed (and deadly in my opinion since it could/would crush you trachia in an accident).

But the point was ... out-of-state residents are "profiled" and targeted by local law enforcement .... and you should hear some of the stories my "minority" friends tell about their experiences in NJ at the hands of "law enforcement" ....

Hopefully some NJ businessmen and residents will speak up to their "leaders" and make a point that their behavior is not having a positive effect ... but a hugely negative one ....

Let's move on ....

This debate remined me that my US Sailing membership is up for renewal in August .... today is August 1st .... so I need to call Ms. Kate Daley/Membership Director at US Sailing tomorrow and renew my membership .... through the US Multihull Council!!!!!

Got to run now .... going to Rock Hall Yacht Club in Rock Hall Maryland for the afternoon to relax and do alittle sailing ....

And I'll make sure to wear my seatbelt ... in my F-150 Ford Pick-up .... (I solved Chevy's design problem .... I purchased a Ford ... my first and I really like it ....)

Harry