Originally Posted by HMurphey
Mark????

So the next time the Alter Cup Area C Eliminations are in Del or Maryland ... I'll go .... just never, ever, New Jersey !!!!!!

I have found more then enough sailing/racing on the Cheaspeake w/o all the potential hassles .... so who needs to go to New Jersey .....
Harry

Wow, way to kick up the stoke for any regatta. Yea, Jersey sux, I got pulled over here once too- boo hoo. Ummm, don't know where to go with that one. I was signed up for the Alter cup qualifiers, actually wanted to give it a go at the qualifier and potentially go to the finals, but I guess I just gave a donation to US Sailing. Maybe if it was in MD more people would have shown up. Fact of the matter is the venue is one of the best on the East Coast and it's a shame it has been cancelled. This weekend probably isn't going to go off for wind, but Trixies is one hell of a spot, thermal rocked on Wednesday . Too bad it's New Jersey, then maybe some folks would have signed up - get real. I personally know several NJ
State troopers and they are amongst the most upstanding indivduals I've ever met. Perhaps next time you should just wear your seat belt. Hopefully next year they'll pick a spot that works out OK for Harry.

sm

Last edited by srm; 07/31/10 07:35 AM.