Originally Posted by waterbug_wpb
I almost gave you a call yesterday Timbo, as I gazed across your lake and saw some ripples (was in a meeting). Next time I'll bring my harness..

The value I see in the USS membership fee is (hopefully) youth development. Adding new blood to regatta entry lists can only serve to benefit everyone by bringing potential new/used boat buyers, crew, money (tourist development, etc) and turnout.

I've got two extra harnesses, and two extra boats! You were in Sebring yesterday? It rained most of the day, today started out sunny but we just had two big lines of showers come overhead, now it looks like the front is coming so it may (fianally) start drying out, I hope.

Of course it will be beautiful tomorrow through next Monday, because I've go to go to WORK all weekend, again! I expect as soon as I get home, it'll be raining again! If the rain holds off I'll be out back in a few minutes, I'm just watching the Tampa radar to see what's coming next.

Here's the link to the radar, just click and drag it around to where you are, works all over the USA;

http://tbo.com/weather/local/interactive-radar/?

Blade F16