The 2'6" deep hull is way too deep. THe Tornado is only about 24" deep, and you are only going to be hauling 1 person and a 150 lb boat. At one time, I had 800 lbs of crew on my 360lb T and was out in big wind, and had a problem smacking beams on 3' waves then, but you should not with 350 lbs total. You need to be careful with the volume up front. I did not do that on an A that I built (it had the max width nearly straight from the front to the 9 ft mark), and the hulls were real prone to go nose down so had to cut the bottoms off and spread them a bit. Then the next bottom was too fat up front... both great (if expensive) learning experiences. So that is 2 mistakes I will not have to make next time You will likely also want a bit of rocker on the front of the hull so that it will turn easier, like in the first 2 ft. I honestly beleive that the extreme rocker that you have on the back of your hull will cause you to go slow, by making the hulls drag along too much water. Go take a long look at a T which is a superbly designed boat, even though old. Plus take a look at the Flyer if you can find one. The back half of the hulls are a nearly flat line: meaning all the rocker curve is near the middle of the boat. My personal opinion is that the straight rocker on the back sections are required for good speed, and my next A-cat will have that trait.

If it were me building this hull, with only 14 ft to work with, I would make a high aspect ratio mainsail, using the 26 foot Carbon fibre mast as quoted. I would make the sail a square top main with about a 5.5 ft chord that would continue for a good distance up the mast and then taper to 2 ft square top. I would put a circular traveler on it, and put the rear beam about 1'8" from the rear of the hulls, so that you can have atleast a 1'4" arm on the tillers. If you use a 6 inch chord wingmast with the pivot about 2 inches from the front of the mast, the center of your main beam would be about 5'7" from the center of the rear beam if you put the traveler on top of your rear beam. Personally I would make the hulls about 13 or 14 inches wide at the top in a tapered shape similar to the T at the middle and then taper to about 10 inches wide at the transom. I am also now a big fan of the tapered top on the front of a hull that Bill Roberts pioneered, leaving the thickest part of the hull in the middle. The Taipan 4.9 does this a bit on the very front of its hull, too, and that is a great little boat.

Maybe if I remember this thread while at home, I will draft up something that I would consider way better than what you designed and post it. It only takes about an hour now after having done so many versions of the A-Cat.