Concerning the rake aft of the knuckle:
The water only knows its relative speed to the hull. Therefore if the rake here is steeper than other boats of comparable speed, who have it figured out, it will be draggy (want to detach, but can't) Bernouli says the decrease in velocity must cause an increase in pressure, so the water slows to fill the hole, and its surface climbs to correspond with the increase in pressure. Now if the boat is past its hull speed, the former bow wave or trough may be back here, and so what happens then?
Personally, I theorise that rocker has no place in a short fast boat, and turning ability has to be achieved by other means. (ref previous poster) This leads to a canoe stern below waterline at keel-line elevation(bottom of boat) and a wedge shape in plan at deck elevation ( no reverse taper to stern, but taperd all the way to the bow from stern). If you can accept dxf or dwg files, I will send you an iso of one I worked out. Basicly a minimum drag at keeline, transitioning to min waveform at waterline. (Built a 1:10 model of hull form and then got side tracked)