OK, here is my design, a bit modern for sure, but 11 kids have seen it now and all with no exceptions wanted one yesterday...

That's really great! I want one too! There are hundreds of positive things I could say, but they wouldn't help as much as some constructive observations:

1) That gooseneck looks like it would "bite" the fingers. Would it make sense to use the Laser standard system - and perhaps the same boom as well? Maybe another boat's standard system that fits?

2) Each mast support tube is curved near the extremity to enter the deck perpendicularly, when a straight tube cut in the right angle would be easier and cheaper to manufacture. Is this for aesthetic reasons, to provide a better holding point when hiking/trapezing, or for yet another reason?

3) Why the rudders seem to have no Ackerman compensation? It would probably facilitate manouvers.

4) I'd like to know if what Wouter wrote about daggerboards stands true with this design. How much would be lost if one daggerboard was eliminated? And without daggerboards? Would it still beat a Laser? In my opinion, the boat just has to outsail the Laser. Faster than that might be too much.

5) Is there anything else that could be done to simplify or improve its maintenance, use and safety?
Built in beach wheels that double as fenders/bumpers when raised? Hard tramp? A **** for safety? Back rests? Single rudder? More grab points for beaching? Butterfly nuts in the bolts that attach beams to hulls for easy assembly? Standard righting pole? Reefing system? A shark's mouth painted in one bow and a big smile in the other? (just brainstorming).

Great job!

Luiz