I tried to contact a designer but no response. I would even buy a set of plans for reference but nothing modern seems available eg Blade or Viper era. I took some measurements from a Viper because I plan to use Viper sailplan and mast. Chainplate distance from main beam = 68 cm, main beam to rear beam 2m.

Questions

1. please critique my layup plan. Using 200 gm per m carbon cloth over Divinycell H80 overall, with 30g /m glass over that for a better finish. 0/90 deg orientation on th eoutside , -45/+45 inside of the hull.

Doubler of 200 g carbon starting 2m from tip of bow to 1m from transom 0/90deg orientation .

Deck doubler of 200g carbon starting 1.5m from bow tip to transom 0/90 deg orientation.

Local reinforcement of 200g /sq m cloth under beams and chainplate area -45/+45 deg oreintation. Local reinforcement of 300g/ kevlar under beams, chainplate and forestay anchor point to insulate metal from carbon and provide protection.

2. Should I have a sheer clamp to attach the deck? Timber? or Divinycell foam?

3. Bulkheads under Main Beam and Rear beam. Should I use plywood ( 10mm? ) or 200g carbon/H160 foam/carbon sandwich ?

4. Deck hardpoint under the beams - should I have 10mm plywood replacing the H80 foam or can I use H160 to replace the H80 foam?

5. Thinking of a 10mm diameter solid carbon extrusion covered in kevlar for a sidestay anchor instead of a 2,5mm stainless chainplate. More for the 'cool' factor but also to avoid crevice corrosion in the stainless steel. Worth the trouble for the cool points?

6. Broad centreboard like the Taipan or High Aspect ratio like the Viper? Asymetrical or sysmtrical foils?

7. Should there be a bulkhead at the chainplate position?

8. Do I need diagonal stringers between bulkheads as a hull stiffener and to give torsional strength?

Thanks in advance