I wanted to comment about the Weta... I think this boat is awesome but for inland waters I think its a bit under canvased. At our last years regatta a H14 and several H16's smoked the Weta. Still it has great stability for those that need that characteristic and is fairly easy to rig but not as easy as the Wave. Also not as durable as a Wave, not even close. The Weta is a great boat to get ex laser sailors, etc. into multihull sailing!

Jeff as for being good for the disabled, I would agree to a point. I find the boat good for persons with disAbilities not for the disabled. The fact that the persons you are taking out are willing to do so tells me they are not disabled regardless of their pre-existing conditions. So its great you are doing accessible sailing.

Have you tried a Hobie Adventure Island or Tandem yet. These boats are easy to sail and allow a person to pedal or paddle from and to shore. So not only can a persons with a disAbility sail this boat but they can leave and return to the dock also with no assistance and that is true independence in sail. Simply the most accessible boat out there. Also H16 Trapseat sailing is a blast.

Just some thoughts...