Listen here, you arrogant fool

At no time there did I question your sailing experiences or boat designing skills.

If theres nothing you can't do that these designers can do, then just bloody well do it.

And its not that they won't share their ideas with you or anyone else for that matter, but they obviously want time to prototype ideas and I don't see point of the guess work you throw toward other people designs, just wait til they tell people their findings or ideas.

And finally, us Aussies, well I guess we just like to make things happen, rather than study mathematically or from an engineering point of view every possible aspect that doesn't really make any difference to the design, i.e constant comparsion to the laser, we just get the boats on the water. When they designed the Mosquito, I doubt they constantly compared it the Fireball or the Tornado to a FD.

It just doesn't matter!

No-one has as far as I see, has split from the plan,I think it was you that referred to some sort of design battle, well fair dinkum mate, instead of polishing your gun, others have already fired a shot.

Matt Harper Homebuilt Taipan 4.9 AUS 329 'GOT WOOD' SEEDY PIRATES RACING TEAM