Lee- what do you mean by 're-cut custom ones?'

Disclaimer; This is meant to sound as diplomatic and as nice as possible. It is simply a quest for more information to satisfy MANY people's curiosity regarding the subject.

The ones you ran in the Tybee. Or is that just a rumor too? I've heard the same story from a few people whom I trust a great deal. Was that main bought from a "Licensed Nacra Dealer" like is clearly stated in the Nacra 20 class rules? Or is it a little more complicated than that? Honestly, if it is a "custom" cut sail, great, we can all benefit from the evolution but if you're keeping the info to yourself about it, it looks pretty bad with you being the "Class President" and looks even more like you got into that position to serve yourself. Personaly, I hope I'm wrong because I love the boat too. But you shouldn't preach "One design" when you're not adhereing to the class rules yourself. If you bought those sails off the shelf like the rest of the class is required to do, then my appologies for all this. Hopefully we could have a discussion on this over at our Nacra 20 groups discussion board and get a few more perspectives going on it. Just a thought.

Lee

Keyboard sailors are always faster in all conditions.