Originally Posted by Lost in Translation

There is no sail button on the Nacra 20, but even if you contested Trey was still not telling the truth, do you think E/P would make a non-legal set of sails and risk the bad will of the class?

I am very familiar with EP sails as I have purchased a few sets from them over the years. AAMOF my office use to be right around the corner from them. And yes, they do stand behind their quality no questions about it. That is why they are one of the premier sail makers in Southern CA. That said, I know they will make you anything you want. What you do with it once it leaves Newport Beach is your business. Is this to say they are in collusion to make a illegal class sail, that's a reach!

Originally Posted by Lost in Translation

All of the development is happening on the West Coast so we don't see it, but it is great to know that a new kite is coming out followed by other portions of the wardrobe. I hope the class rewards their work with some purchases.

Who are they doing this with, what boats, what fleet? Who is doing the testing, what are they finding out where is the information, etc........ That seems to be the issue here, there is talk about it happening but none knows what is going on at least some of the west coast owners I have talked to seem to know nothing. As I am looking to be dropping some serious coin on some new rags pretty soon, I would like to know. Should I wait for the new cut or.......

Guess when I go to EP later this week to drop of my jib sails to have some work done I can ask them what is going on.

Last edited by Ventucky Red; 02/01/11 07:49 PM.