vi·cious/ˈviSHəs/
Adjective:
1) Deliberately cruel or violent.
2) (of an animal) Wild and dangerous to people.
Synonyms:
wicked - malicious - evil - bad - perverse

None of my comments on this thread qualify as vicious.

at·tack   [uh-tak]
verb (used with object)
1. to set upon in a forceful, violent, hostile, or aggressive way, with or without a weapon; begin fighting with: He attacked him with his bare hands.
2. to begin hostilities against; start an offensive against: to attack the enemy.
3. to blame or abuse violently or bitterly.
4. to direct unfavorable criticism against; criticize severely; argue with strongly: He attacked his opponent's statement.
5. to try to destroy, especially with verbal abuse: to attack the mayor's reputation.

"Attack" is a bit strong for any of the statements I've made. Besides, the example you cited, Lee, came after the first statement.

I'll admit to being critical the way this was handled. Rick takes umbrage with my criticism and calls it a "vicious attack". I'm not going to lose any sleep tonight because of that.

It could have been a lot worse
The moment of contact:
[Linked Image]

If Todd hadn't been flying a hull, he would have been speared. If the collision angle had been a bit less, the pole would have glanced off and hit Brendon.

You've dodged a huge bullet here, Rick. If you think you've limited your exposure with your lack of rules, you're mistaken. Lawyers are really expensive - even if you "win".