Originally Posted by Mark Schneider
Dave... give it a rest... you and US Sailing had a parting of the ways. You were on the call... you know there is no probation.

If you guys have an issue with Tradewinds do the needful and contact those responsible for the event get your issues addressed and quit bringing up the past and quit bringing up an issue from a regatta that has NOTHING and I repeat for you Mark just in case you missed it NOTHING TO DO WITH TRADEWINDS!!!!

If we aren't on probation why are be being watched?

As for giving it a rest I'll give it a rest when US Sailing stops looking down their nose at us and making us feel like we are the ones responsible for the Olympic debacle.

You do know I was booted from US Sailing, right? There was no happy parting of the ways. So I can now speak freely and plan to do so. If you guys want to beat up on a group that is trying to actually serve the needs of the sailors you better do your homework first. And here's an idea... offer to lend a hand.

David Ingram
F18 USA 242
http://www.solarwind.solar

"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Excuses are the tools of the weak and incompetent" - Two sista's I overheard in the hall
"You don't have to be a brain surgeon to be a complete idiot, but it helps"