Originally Posted by David Ingram
Originally Posted by mbounds
And US Sailing is watching.

Okay, so!? This attititude that we are on some kind of US Sailing probabtion is at the very least annoying. May I remaind you Matt (US Sailing) that the mulithull comminity did nothing wrong yet we were flicked from the Olympics by the NMA that is "supposed" to represent us. Now we are in a "trial" period and if we behave ourselves we "might" get to stay. Really!? Is that the message you're sending us Matt? If any group needs to be on notice and watched carefully it's US Sailing! I know how the sausage is made Mr. Matt and it aint pretty.

It's also clear that you, Mark and Bert haven't picked up the phone and contacted ANYONE associated with the Tradewinds to voice your concerns. Instead you would much rather post those "issues" here on the this forum? Hmmm... smells to me like someone in US Sailing doesn't want the event at Tradewinds and has an issue with Rick, how unlike US Sailing. Ah yes, US Sailing agenda driven politics... how I do miss that.

US Sailing,
Since you are keeping such a close eye on us, could you answer the questions that pop-up everytime some misguided soul wants to join US Sailing about how to go about doing it and whats in it for them besides a cashed check.
Why did you kick the Tornadoes out of the Olympics and try to make up by starting a doomed to fail program instead?

"I said, now, I said ,pay attention boy!"

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen
If a man is to be obsessed by something.... I suppose a boat is as good as anything... perhaps a bit better than most.
E. B. White