The BS you call it is about wanting to deliver the best and profits follow, like Walt said, build it and they will come.
Profits for shareholders is exactly the excuse the Million dollar CEOs use as a mantra to rip people off in every corperation...it is getting tired sport and it is unsustainable..check out the planet..it does not like it....and I do not mean global warming, I mean creating too much rubbish.

You are living in la-la land. I use that mantra when it comes to the business I run. To say that I rip people off is highly offensive and very wrong. For any CEO to deliberately run a company at a loss (where an future surplus is not likely) is not ethical and illegal in many countries. Guess what the first department that gets cut when a company starts to run out of money (a curious side effect of un-profitable companies)? People get sacked and it usually starts in the R&D area where they develop the new products for tomorrow.

When you manage a company or have any decision making power, please let me know so that I can be sure I have no money invested there.

Tiger Mike

Last edited by TigerMike; 06/29/07 03:48 AM.