MIke, Enron is an example of just what thieving B....s corperates are. Give me a break, it is not your nonsense that backed me off it is how I view myself and how I like to present. I do not mean to denigrate the boats of others and I appologised for that but I don't slip into the stupid category either. In my time I have had six settlements from corporates, phone companies etc. I have taken them on myself and the only reason they have had to pay out settlements is that in general corperate attitude is theft by deciept and I am good at catching them.

Your self righteous offence and defence of corperate strategy is vacuous and pathetic because at no time was the finger pointed at you and or the work you do. You chose to be offened for all corporates and if you think average corporate behaviour is honest, you are naive.

I hope you are happy to Mike, but do you know what, I think you are too angry to be happy.

Are you a PI attorney? The only things worse than corrupt companies are PI attorneys.

Last edited by PTP; 06/30/07 11:44 AM.