You have made this a personal attack Mike, to that degree you can eat a bug.
I never sugested a company should be run at a loss, just that profit is not reason to produce crap product.
I sail a Hydra to sail with a mate who has one and because it is a finely tuned and quality sail..rather than the H16 which is not.
I sail a Nacra 14 beacuse it is fun and tough and a good beater in big wind and WAY better than the H14.
And I sail a Taipan because it is WAY better and faster one man boat than any equal length and weight Hobie product ever will be.
It is not that I can't buy a Hobie, it is that I don't want one and the way they are going, I never will.
You say the Getaway is a good boat..but you wouldn't have one.....imagine that.
Re making money, I paint and sail and live here..where do you live Mike? How often are you on the motorway..the nearest is 300k away from my life..money is well second in my life style choices.

And you are wrong mike, as the Tiger comes into a price range I think it's worth I will have one...or a Nacra 17..whichever comes first.

When you start to throw stones, don't be surprised when others come back with rocks. When you say that all CEO's are ripping every body off in every corporation - that is offensive. Don't play all innocent when it comes back to bite you.

I really don't care where you live or what you do - I just hope you are happy. I'm happy where I live and work hard to make a contribution to society managing several businesses and volunteer organizations. I'm sure my lifestyle would not suit you and that is fine but I love it and am very happy. You do what you do, don't crap on others who make different choices.

Tiger Mike