I am an artist and work or don't work when I want.
Most people are just treading the mill and trying to get ahead and cannot find time or energy to fight back.
I know that electronically I can create company records that I can request under or official information act to trap the companies in their deciept.
Most companies these days record all phone conversations. These too can be requested.
The mendacity of the typical company is easy to trap these days given these sorts of records.
I have a problem with my contract provided router. I know every time I turn it off it will show on the service providers records. SO I do not have to ring and wait for 20 minutes to tell my provider this. I just ell them once by phone that the problem is a continuing one and I will ring if it gets better...
I have to pay in advance for the service so the company, knowing my router is not providing promised service are not fulfilling their contract with me in an honest way. I have paid, they are not providing.
When people say they will ring back and don't the conversation in which they made promises is recorded so one request for all this information supplies me with a company provided record with which I can take then to a disputes tribunal. They cannot use a lawyer and drive my costs up. They will fold before the disputes tribunal and give me a substantial credit and a new router.
My dealings with companies tell me this. Never trust them and presume they are knowingly in the wrong.

Last edited by warbird; 06/30/07 06:43 PM.