WoW!

How about when an event like Mount Pinitubo happens and the same scientists come out with the same fervor.

How about when the same "scientists" stop encouraging other scientists to exaggerate stuff because it might be happening and if it is it would be really important.

How about if the "scientists" break ties with radical anti-capitalists

How about if Al (I invented the internet) Gore admits that CO2 is a lagging indicator of global warming instead of a leading one. For good measure he could also stop saying that sea levels "might" rise 15-20 feet. Pigs "might" fly but I'm not worried. While we're on it Big Al could stop using energy like it's going out of style (which unfortunately it's not) if he's so worried.

How about when the hole in the ozone is anywhere near where all the chloro-fluorocarbons are or anyone can produce evidence that that reaction has ever taken place outside a lab or why such a heavy molecule is in the ozone layer or how it got there.

How about when the "consensus" of scientists start presenting evidence instead of engaging in ad-hominem attacks.

How about if Russia brings all their weather stations in Siberia back online or we throw out that data from the past 50 years for comparison.

How about when a weather station in a cornfield becomes a weather station in a black asphalt parking lot we factor that in.

How about ... Oh I could go on for days

Any of the above start happening and we can talk.