The US is by far the cleanest country in the world. Most of the countries exempt from any consideration involving solutions are the worst. The Countries of freedom and democracy are the producers and can also afford to be clean, the vast majority of the world is not free. Guess what, their dictators and leaders have no interest in cleaning up after themselves or others. Sorry to dump on your religion though, I understand your right to worship as you see fit.

What a load of American far-right rubbish!!

According to the World Resources Institute in 2002 the USA had the second highest per capita carbon footprint, after Luxemburg, at 20.0 tons CO2 per person per year. The world wide average was 4.0 tons, and the average of all industrial nations was about 11 tons CO2 per person. No doubt these levels have increased significantly since 2002.

As I see it, the only hope for the global environment is if the American capitalistic system collapses under mounting debt and greed. I am pleased to see the many signs of this imminent collapse now emerging.