Hi all,

I really haven't made up my mind either way, but I've been very curious about the IPCC "hockey stick" graph and it's lack of recognition of the Medieval warm period and little ice age. I came accross a very interesting article:
http://www.uoguelph.ca/~rmckitri/research/McKitrick-hockeystick.pdf
This article makes some quite compelling arguments that makes one wonder what's really going on at the IPCC. I encourage everyone to read it.

Al

EXCELLENT ARTICLE. That IPCC Group I have been suspicious of from Day 1. Any group that large that claims a consensus worries me # 1 and # 2 looking at the people involved in the organization made me skeptical with so many of them in fields that would have NO REASON to dabble in the climate change arena. Other than for grants and free money that is. Have you seen some of the requests for grants and what the proposed areas for study are? It seems that anyone that wants money to study something simply throws in that it has something to do with Climate Change and it's a given. The effects of toothpaste on newts and salamanders given a Climate Change environment. NO LIE, that was one proposed Grant Request to the Smithsonian.

Mark me down on the side that AL Gore and his ilk, promote this crap in order to gain worldwide acclaim and will say and do ANYTHING to foster it's continued existence.

Greg

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised. - George Will
"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so" -Ronald Reagan