Just wondering why anyone cares?
I mean, it is clear to any non brain-dead person that we can't seriously stop it, so deal with it and stop all the whittering already.

I mean bio-fuel and carbon credits....Pllleease! Talk about p***ing in the wind.

I say drive big cars and use all the oil you can making much stronger homes and infrastructure in communities expecting to survive in a very non globalized way.

The tigers will die and so will 4-5 billion humans, get used to it and lean into it.

The zoos will be as endangered by the weather events as everything else so, really if we want to preserve species just gather the relevant DNA and set them free.

I know those with kids have a different perspective but as a terminal organism with maybe thirty years to live I think I might have a good standard of sailing to days lived ratio and that is what matters as 2050 seems to be a major measuring point.
So I will keep a weather eye on mast up storage possibilities if the ice caps do indeed melt.

It happens that for the first time since a few hundreds of years the Icelandic people can have cattle.....ironically belching up more hot house effect. So,.....

sail now.