The US is by far the cleanest country in the world. Most of the countries exempt from any consideration involving solutions are the worst. The Countries of freedom and democracy are the producers and can also afford to be clean, the vast majority of the world is not free. Guess what, their dictators and leaders have no interest in cleaning up after themselves or others. Sorry to dump on your religion though, I understand your right to worship as you see fit.

What a load of American far-right rubbish!!

According to the World Resources Institute in 2002 the USA had the second highest per capita carbon footprint, after Luxemburg, at 20.0 tons CO2 per person per year. The world wide average was 4.0 tons, and the average of all industrial nations was about 11 tons CO2 per person. No doubt these levels have increased significantly since 2002.

As I see it, the only hope for the global environment is if the American capitalistic system collapses under mounting debt and greed. I am pleased to see the many signs of this imminent collapse now emerging.

Sir,

Maybe you are aware that the majority of users here work hard for the money they have, enjoy the time spent with, and around their friends in the sport of sailing. All can attest that we spend way too much on our hobby/ sport. But we choose to participate in this wonderful action filled event in which we can all come together as 'sailors'.

With your kind permission, I would like to provide you with a link to a great web-site (forum) in which the subject matter is broad and diverse. You can post about politics, music, art, religion.... really anything you want. Like here, you find a common thread....

They are for the most part Anti-American. They parrot anti-Bush stuff, anti-USA speeches like any old bird, on any old post. They hope and pray that we fall and fail. I think you would like that place very much.

I somewhat find this amusing.... all the world likes or wishes the USA to fail (such as yourself), except for when they need us. Then, all of a sudden, the phone won't stop ringing! In some cases, they don't even have to call.... we are there, arms out, offering help.

I see you are an Aussie? Assume please that a QANTAS triple 7 has just been taken by radical [fill in the blank]... and has just wiped out that famous bridge of yours.... or that opera house. If that were the case, please don't worry....

Uncle Sam will be there for help and protection.... you would not even have to ask.

May we please get back to our lovely sport of sailing, friendship, and sharing? This site and forum while open to almost any post, is (by the name of the web-site) mostly for fun, sport, and sailing.

Would you like the link? I will be more than happy to provide it.

Cheers,
Michael