This year was by far the most competitive and mentally grueling races I've done.
I'd like to thank Jeff LoSapio(note the capital S ,Jake) for crewing with me and pushing me to sail my best. There's a few folks on here who know I'm not the easiest guy to spend a week with but Jeff did it like a champ. Stokes Seegers ( note the lower case s) worked his butt off for us taking care of the boat and us. I've never met anyone who was as willing to do anything the team needed, like he does. Kevin Lineberger received his baptism under fire in the Cat distance racing world as our Team Manager, he did exactly what was needed and asked of him. We call that ground crewin' on the big boats.
I'd also like to thank all the competitors that drove us to push as hard as we could. Especially Karl Langefeld (my crew from last year ,who never got a proper Thank you then. THANKS) who was hell bent on beating me as I was him. Jared Sonnenklar was the same way . Thanks ,it just makes us all faster.
Also Jake and Bonnie Kohl for vinyl, apparel and web coverage. Thanks a million. My two favorite discoveries this past week that far exceeded my expectations were McLube one drop and Jake's shirts.
Thanks to the race committee for their tireless work.

Hope to see everyone again in the future.

Todd Hart
Team Cat Fever

"I said, now, I said ,pay attention boy!"

The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea
Isak Dinesen
If a man is to be obsessed by something.... I suppose a boat is as good as anything... perhaps a bit better than most.
E. B. White