Being a 1 boat team, with no sponsors or websites, I found the program to be quite easy, but then, I had the easiest job of all....I just steered the boat. Beth, God bless her, was the driving force on the beach. There is no way I could have done the race without her. She handled all the hotels, found sailmakers when I needed them, found the marine stores when I needed them. She made sure Bryan and I had our waters and food for the day, changed batteries in the GPS every morning, made sure all the electronics, and supplies came off the boat each night and made it to the boat each morning. She even posted our progress on her Facebook page. Through all this, she even managed to help out some other teams when they needed some help. My Dad was there every night washing off the boat and helping with sails. Dan, our pusher, helped catch us each day and never failed to give us a Herculean push every morning. So with all the help I had, one boat was easy to manage, I think a multi-boat team could get very complicated unless each team operates independently during the race.

If your havin girl problems i feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but my beautiful wife ain't one