" And that supermajority never really existed or health care wouldn't have taken a year to pass in its watered down state"

The supermajority never really existed? Did you take math in school? It took a year to pass because it is a colossally bad idea and the leaders of the Democratic Party are complete idiots. (Note: I'm not saying here that the leaders of the Republican Party aren't also idiots, but in this case they were irrelevant).

IF energy is the top 5 priorities for you, it sure makes it difficult for the President to re-invent 1/6 of the economy and try to keep the worlds muslims extremists from killing us. I guess he won't get your vote again.

When did Gore get elected (except as a Senator and as the world's biggest fabricator and hypocrite)?

Finally, all the dollars you pay in taxes should go to education huh? How does that work if Energy is 1,2,3,4,5? Oh I get it, the education is the Greenpeace, Sierra Club, PETA, NEA, SIEU, ACLU manifesto's..... am I right?

No Blind Lemming? When was the last time you voted for anyone other than a waaaaaay-out in space Liberal Democrat???

The nice part about being a pessimist is that you are constantly being either proven right or pleasantly surprised. - George Will
"It's not that liberals aren't smart, it's just that so much of what they know isn't so" -Ronald Reagan