Originally Posted by David Ingram
Originally Posted by mikeborden
Maybe you could use it as a stepping point to an A-class, but to the F18's?

Sure why not?

I think you could go from the Hobie 16 to the F16, but the F16 is NOT a stepping stone to the F18.

Again, why not? Teens grow up and often increase in size. Women could find it extremely satisfying to tell a man what to do all afternoon, not something I know firsthand but I've seen things

I would think some people would take offense to that, especially someone like Matt McDonald.

Is Matt involved in class management?

And if you think it's been mismanaged, why don't you come over and change it.

Well, that's just Mark being Mark.

There's always someone complaining that it should be this or it should be that, but no one wants to step up!

Often true but not always the case.

I know your just busting my balls! smile

Yes, teens do step up in size, but the interpretation I got from the previous post is that the F16 class is only a stepping stone and nothing else. The F16 class CAN be, but it doesn't have to be JUST a steppping stone, it's bigger than that.

Matt is an F16 member, so he can put forward ideas and make decisions of how the class should go. That makes him part of the class management as is anyone else who is a paid and a voting member. smile

Some of these other yahoos aren't, and they seem to know everything and how things should be run.

smile

Mike

Viper USA 132

1984 Hobie 18