Originally Posted by Mark Schneider
What about crew weight? Let's talk about that.

This is a complete red herring... but If you must....

So now it's a red herring!!!!

There sure is a lot of people that think it's not! smile

I think weight is used too much, as a matter of fact, they use it as an EXCUSE to loose!

One of the points that I have been trying to make is stop talking, start doing! Especially if you aren't part of the class.

You don't see me telling the F18's they should loose weight cause they are too heavy! Nope, I'm not part of that class!

You also don't see me saying that the F18's should loose the small sail plan because they aren't competitive. Nope, I'm not part of the class!

Do you see me telling the A-cats that their boats are too light! Or the development is too fast, so it's hard to get into the class and be competitive. Nope, I'm not part of the class!

I could go on and on, but I don't, cause I'm not part of those classes.

I am a paying and voting member of the F16, so I can say what I want about it. If I don't like it, I can propose new rules or additions.

Some of YOU CAN NOT!

FWIW,
I'm just being very passionate about this and it seems that some people just have bold face lies about things, or the facts aren't straight.

So, don't take offense to some of this. I'm sure if I sat down with any of you over a beer, it wouldn't seem as intense as this!

Notice my smiley faces smile

smile

smile

Viper USA 132

1984 Hobie 18