Todd, you're a xenophobic redneck without an inkling of understanding of the modern world so I'll put you back on ignore since you're a waste of cyberspace.

My state requires insurance companies to register every policy they sell I would imagine all states have a similar procedure. Until these policies are approved they cannot be sold. Hence, the state itself is responsible. If you don't like those policies your first call should be to your state legislator.

Shop your insurance every year, every quarter would be better. If your insurance company threatens you in any way call your legislator!

The biggest problem we have with insurance is collusion, demand a real market and all this crap will go away.

Better yet, would be to abandon the nonsensical tax and banking system we have for a system based on Modern Monetary Theory and Pigovian taxes. The system we have in place is one of political favoritism without the vaguest thought to sound economic principle.

Last edited by pgp; 10/06/13 10:34 AM.

Pete Pollard
Blade 702

'When you have a lot of things to do, it's best to get your nap out of the way first.