I'm proposing an OD class setup not a SMOD setup. I will control the rights to the class and design in order to have sufficient control later on when the class growths. But as it is an OD with area's left unregulated anyone can commericialize their own endeavours. Adn if anybody REALLY disagrees with this then they are welcome to replace me, as I have offered many times. I appears however that I'm the only one willing to put in the required effort. And I'm not going to do all that work without coming away with something.

Wouter

Theres heaps of people putting in effort on Youth cats at the moment. The F12 concept for me is already smothered with **??//. Ive got 4 kids and parents lined up so far to build boats together and plan to modify the plan we choose to suit our location. Fortunately the kids are too young to care about Olympics yet but if the anger is sustained internationaly they might have something to shoot for when they get older. This Olympic decision has got me so angry that if I had the cats now I would never let my kids in a dinghy again.

Jeff Southall
Current boats
Nacra 5.8 1703 Animal Scanning Services
Nacra 5.8 1667 Ram Raider
Nacra 18 Square
Arrow 1576